Luxury archival print of the field Poppy from one of my original paintings and produced using the finest quality materials.
– Fits standard frame size 10 x 12
– Mounted in antique white, conservation grade extra thick mount board with V Groove
– Finest 100% Cotton fine art paper
– Printed with professional Ultrachrome archival Inks
– Individual Cellophane Pocket
– Frame not included
A popular flower with bees, the beautiful Poppy is a familiar wild flower in the British countryside, lining fields and sunny roadsides with vibrant red silky blooms. The flowers, which are present from April to August can produce a huge quantity of seed which can lay dormant for many years. The Poppy has become a symbol of remembrance and in Britain, the Royal British Legion uses the proceeds from poppy sales to help ex-servicemen and women. Poppies come in many colours and varieties, and are native to many parts of the world, including Central and Southern Europe, China, India, and other parts of Asia. They look superb planted together in beds and are easy to grow. though the delicate petals can be easily damaged by rain.